The Rest Is Still Unwritten ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Lovely to see you stumble upon my blog, as an aspiring fashion blogger I will give you insight on the world of fashion through my perspective. Also, a look into my life and adventures. Clarissa. 16 y/o.

Instagram
@blogging-inbalenciaga

agenda
06/15
06/16
06/17
06/18


World of Fashion
Prada. Burberry.Dior. Chanel. Valentino. Red Valentino. Dolce and Gabanna. Louis Vuitton. Miu Miu. Gucci. Givenchy. Bottega Venetta. Balenciaga. Giorgi Armani. ACNE. Alice + Olivia. Kate Spade. Marc Jacobs. Michael Kors. Cartier.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Day Out
Hey there girls
I know it's been awhile since I have posted on my blog, and there is no excuse apart from my laziness! Ha!

I decided to have a girl's day out with my mum spent shopping and eating, why of course! Aside from that, blasting out Taylor Swift's RED album in the car and singing to our heart's content...Now that it's spring, I am rocking a pair of floral jeans, lace white top and my favourite blue Guess cross body bag!


Lovely spring weather :)


and of course, my most favourite dish in the world.....pad thai! If you guys have never tried pad thai before, it's a definite must.

I know this is SUCH a short blog post, but I have exams coming up next week. To make up for lost time, I will be posting a  jewellery haul on my blog....soon! How's your week been lately guys? Let me know on the comment section down below :)


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!