The Rest Is Still Unwritten ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Lovely to see you stumble upon my blog, as an aspiring fashion blogger I will give you insight on the world of fashion through my perspective. Also, a look into my life and adventures. Clarissa. 16 y/o.

Instagram
@blogging-inbalenciaga

agenda
06/15
06/16
06/17
06/18


World of Fashion
Prada. Burberry.Dior. Chanel. Valentino. Red Valentino. Dolce and Gabanna. Louis Vuitton. Miu Miu. Gucci. Givenchy. Bottega Venetta. Balenciaga. Giorgi Armani. ACNE. Alice + Olivia. Kate Spade. Marc Jacobs. Michael Kors. Cartier.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Travel Anxiety.
Fear of Flying.
 
Everyone wants to travel and see the world, to explore new places and experience ot
~FLY AWAY~-her cultures. And, so do I. I wish there were more conventional ways of getting to another country perhaps teleportation or underground tunnels? Yeah I don't think so. But, my fear of flying has reached a whole other level to the point that I wouldn't ride on any other airline I don't trust or haven't been on. To make things worse, the slightest turbulence drives me to thinking anxious thoughts and makes me even more nervous. I have read  countless articles and forums on ways to get over this fear, but the only way is to conquer it. I even heard of a guy who constantly went on a plane for 30 days straight! I am bringing this up because I will be going on a holiday with my family next year which involves riding a plane four times within a month, and that's probably normal for most but that's enough to throw me into a frenzy. I just want to know if anyone else who has the same fear as me and how they conquered it or managed to get through?


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!