The Rest Is Still Unwritten ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Lovely to see you stumble upon my blog, as an aspiring fashion blogger I will give you insight on the world of fashion through my perspective. Also, a look into my life and adventures. Clarissa. 16 y/o.

Instagram
@blogging-inbalenciaga

agenda
06/15
06/16
06/17
06/18


World of Fashion
Prada. Burberry.Dior. Chanel. Valentino. Red Valentino. Dolce and Gabanna. Louis Vuitton. Miu Miu. Gucci. Givenchy. Bottega Venetta. Balenciaga. Giorgi Armani. ACNE. Alice + Olivia. Kate Spade. Marc Jacobs. Michael Kors. Cartier.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Korean Skincare
So lately, I have been watching so many Korean dramas like My Princess and variety TV show, Running Man. I have gotten into this Korean hype once again, and obviously am jealous of their perfect skin.

I know it takes a lot of time and products, to get perfect poreless skin as their's. Genetics and diet is also a major part on the reason they even have such great skin but for girls like us (who aren't Korean!) we need to rely on our beauty/skincare products.

Korean cosmetics/beauty products are hard to attain in Australia and buying online is probably your best solution. The best places to buy it from are eBay and sasa.com (from HK) and I won't be doing any skincare reviews (As of yet!) as the product's I have purchased are still being shipped and I want to test it out before I give you guys my final verdict on them :)

Is there anyone else who is trying to keep up with a Korean skincare regime? and if there are any other good products, kindly recommend them to me :) 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!