The Rest Is Still Unwritten ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Lovely to see you stumble upon my blog, as an aspiring fashion blogger I will give you insight on the world of fashion through my perspective. Also, a look into my life and adventures. Clarissa. 16 y/o.

Instagram
@blogging-inbalenciaga

agenda
06/15
06/16
06/17
06/18


World of Fashion
Prada. Burberry.Dior. Chanel. Valentino. Red Valentino. Dolce and Gabanna. Louis Vuitton. Miu Miu. Gucci. Givenchy. Bottega Venetta. Balenciaga. Giorgi Armani. ACNE. Alice + Olivia. Kate Spade. Marc Jacobs. Michael Kors. Cartier.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Should I?
So lately, I have been playing around with the iBooks author app from the Apple store and I have been contemplating whether I should start my own fashion magazine and publish it...

Sample of my main page for my magazine.

I have always wanted a future career in fashion that involved journalism as well, and this is a great way for me to sort of test the waters if I could write an article or editorial piece... I know this is not a very long blog post, but what do you guys think? 



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!