The Rest Is Still Unwritten ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Lovely to see you stumble upon my blog, as an aspiring fashion blogger I will give you insight on the world of fashion through my perspective. Also, a look into my life and adventures. Clarissa. 16 y/o.

Instagram
@blogging-inbalenciaga

agenda
06/15
06/16
06/17
06/18


World of Fashion
Prada. Burberry.Dior. Chanel. Valentino. Red Valentino. Dolce and Gabanna. Louis Vuitton. Miu Miu. Gucci. Givenchy. Bottega Venetta. Balenciaga. Giorgi Armani. ACNE. Alice + Olivia. Kate Spade. Marc Jacobs. Michael Kors. Cartier.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Quilted Jackets.
So the other night, I somehow ended up looking at photos of Kylie Jenner's outfits and I saw her style a quilted bomber jacket. I loved how she put the whole outfit together and didn't think too much of buying one till I spotted one at Target today. Yes, I know Target, but mind you I actually love the stuff they sell there. Being fifteen years old, I usually shop at the children's section (don't judge!) and as if it was meant to be, I step inside the department store and all their PVC leather look jackets were $40! Obviously the jacket is nowhere near the quality of leather but it's surprisingly not that bad for its price. One day, I will invest in a genuine leather jacket but for now I will see how I go with styling this one and if it is a clothing piece that I will wear a lot.

Below, I have included a photo that I created from polyvore showing how I would style it and the Kylie Jenner photo that inspired me.



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!