The Rest Is Still Unwritten ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Lovely to see you stumble upon my blog, as an aspiring fashion blogger I will give you insight on the world of fashion through my perspective. Also, a look into my life and adventures. Clarissa. 16 y/o.

Instagram
@blogging-inbalenciaga

agenda
06/15
06/16
06/17
06/18


World of Fashion
Prada. Burberry.Dior. Chanel. Valentino. Red Valentino. Dolce and Gabanna. Louis Vuitton. Miu Miu. Gucci. Givenchy. Bottega Venetta. Balenciaga. Giorgi Armani. ACNE. Alice + Olivia. Kate Spade. Marc Jacobs. Michael Kors. Cartier.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Products Im Currently Using
Hey there bloggers,
So I have finally managed to get my hands on the heel genius Soap and Glory product, it was unfortunately out of stock in my local stores in Melbourne, Mecca Maxima and Kit Cosmetics (Myer) for a month. I have been  using this product solidly for about three weeks now and it is definitely part of my skincare routine! Not to gross you out or anything, but I have always had a tendency with forming calluses on my feet even with the comfiest pair of shoes, probably with the amount of time I spend outside. It has done it's damage to my feet, which now feels fairly rough on the sole, eeekkk! The only con on this product is probably the price tag, to be honest it is not that expensive in comparison to creams they sell in Australia but when obviously compared to its UK prices... it is perhaps cheaper. It retails here for about $12.95 each..

What about you guys, what are your favourite Soap and Glory products?


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!