The Rest Is Still Unwritten ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Lovely to see you stumble upon my blog, as an aspiring fashion blogger I will give you insight on the world of fashion through my perspective. Also, a look into my life and adventures. Clarissa. 16 y/o.

Instagram
@blogging-inbalenciaga

agenda
06/15
06/16
06/17
06/18


World of Fashion
Prada. Burberry.Dior. Chanel. Valentino. Red Valentino. Dolce and Gabanna. Louis Vuitton. Miu Miu. Gucci. Givenchy. Bottega Venetta. Balenciaga. Giorgi Armani. ACNE. Alice + Olivia. Kate Spade. Marc Jacobs. Michael Kors. Cartier.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  A Little Tag.

Fashion Tag
1. What is your favorite accessory? Watches! To me, my Michael Kors watch is one of my prized possessions. I go through phases of wearing other accessories such as necklaces but watches always stuck to me. I feel like they can add a bit more glamour to your outfit, I hope to collect all the Michael Kors watches someday!
2. Who’s your fashion role model? When it comes to fashion role models, I don't have one I usually get inspired by a range of celebrities but to pin it down to my top three it has to be... Kristen Stewart (I love her and her laid back look), Olivia Palermo/Taylor Swift and Emma Stone.
3. What do you always carry with you? My IPhone and wallet.
4. What would you describe your fashion style as? Girly, classic and preppy.
5. Favorite: jeans, sunglasses, heels? Out of the three, probably jeans it is one of my favourite clothing pieces.
6. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? Thats a hard question, I don't really have a favourite fashion store as I never stick to only one but if I really had to choose... probably Tommy Hilfiger or  MNG (Mango). 
7. What is your favorite fabric in clothing? I really haven’t put that much thought into this… Hmmm…. I honestly don't know. 
8. Who is your favorite designer? I love most fashion designers (clearly) but if it had to be a choice of one... maybe Marc Jacobs but then again my answer could change tomorrow. Im really indecisive!
9. Who/what inspires your fashion? I look through fashion magazines such as Shop Till You Drop, look at fashion blogs or celebrity outfits online. 



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!